Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Children in Africa.

Save the Children. 
Save the Children is a place where you have to chance to help in a few different ways. One is by making a donation, second is becoming a sponsor for a child in need, third is getting involved with program. There are many different things that this organization does such as: providing quality education, and providing children with books, and other supplies. They also provide health and nutriton, last year alone they helped 38 million kids through HIV care programs.HIV These are only a couple things that this organization does. LINK if you want to get involved or learn about any of the amazing things these people do, click on that link and it will take you right to their site. Side note:
this organization isnt only in Africa, but you could help children all over the world as well.

I chose something to do with children because it is something that I am passionate about. I would love to be involved in as many things dealing with children as I could. Kids is something I have always been passionate about, I have been around them my whole life and I wouldn't trade a single day for anything else. In my future, I know that I want to be involved in something like this, not for me, but for the kids that are in such need for help. If anyone has time go look through the website and im sure you would love to help as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment